Advertisement

HENNA INSPIRED BACKPIECE TATTOO TIME LAPSE

HENNA INSPIRED BACKPIECE TATTOO TIME LAPSE If you want to learn everything I know about tattooing, then head over to www.tattoouniversity.com, the first ever online tattoo masterclass where you can go from knowing nothing about the industry to becoming a pro!

Tattoo University has videos for beginners wanting to get into the industry, artists wanting to learn more about needle techniques and needle applications, as well as classes I’ve developed to help with your tattoo photography and social media skills!

So if you want to start your journey towards becoming a tattoo artist, or wish to learn more and grow within the industry, click on the link below:
www.tattoouniversity.com

What’s up everybody, I’m back with another TATTOO TIME LAPSE for you guys!

For those of you who are new to the channel, my name is Daniel Silva, a tattoo artist in Los Angeles, California.

Happy New Years! I hope everyone had a fantastic 2019 and is ready to kill it in 2020. What are everyone's New Years resolutions? Let me know in the comments below!

Today we have a really cool design on my client's back. It's a Henna inspired piece that is all about precision and technical application.

As always, I hope you all enjoy the video and if you like my work, don’t forget to click that subscribe button and check out my Instagram to see more of my work!


FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:
SUBSCRIBE TO DANIEL SILVA:
LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:

Check out my other Videos:

TATTOO TIMELAPSES:
MINI LADD TIGER TATTOO TIME LAPSE:
TIGER MANDALA TATTOO TIME LAPSE:
BEST EGYPTIAN SLEEVE TATTOO TIME LAPSE:
LION STATUE TATTOO TIME LAPSE:
WOLF HEADDRESS TATTOO TIME LAPSE:

FOR ALL TATTOO INQUIRES PLEASE EMAIL: DANIELSILVATATTOOS@GMAIL.COM


For any Tattoo Artists out there, if you have any questions about the equipment I’m using or any tattoo related questions, email: DANIELSILVATATTOOTALKS@GMAIL.COM

#DanielSilva #Tattoo #TimeLapse #Inked #InkMaster

danielsilva,Daniel Silva tattoos,tattooer,tattoo tutorial,Los Angeles,la,California,tattoo,tattoo artist,ink master,inked,inked magazine,Ink Master,Ink Master Angels,Ryan Ashley,tattoo artists,ink,tattooing,travel,tutorial,tattoo machine,how to tattoo,rose tattoo,realistic rose tattoo,single needle,tattootimelapse,timelapse,howto,wolf tattoo,realism tattoo,henna,hennatattoo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments