Advertisement

How To Lay Tracks Flawlessly | 613 Platinum Quick Weave Install | For Beginners

How To Lay Tracks Flawlessly | 613 Platinum Quick Weave Install | For Beginners πŸ›‘ Check Out our T-Shirts and Accessories




✨✨My Info✨✨
😘You always and will be Kells Hunn Nation!!!πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ I Love You Guys❤️

♦️♦️FIRE DISASTER♦️♦️
Donations are not required but at this point it has been a major help in a major way you guys are the best and god bless us all πŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜‡πŸ€žπŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

PayPal :

My cash app: $nursestaus

Go Fund Me :

⚜️Send Me Stuff
PO Box 93201 Cleveland, Ohio 44101

▪️Instagram:

▪️Facebook :

▪️Snapchat:


⚜️Business inquires and Collabs

♦️EMail : hill.kelley@ymail.com


✨I enjoy beautifying others “Your Slay Is My Command”🦸🏾‍♀️

✨On the makeup side πŸ˜‰ let me know some things you struggle with an I’ll make a detailed video for you HunnπŸ˜ŠπŸ’•


⚜️If you haven't seen me braiding my hair while in LABOR πŸ’•
Check This Out:







I’m a Cleveland hair stylist also a makeup artist πŸ‘©‍🎨 and a African Braider I feel I grow a little bit every day but with my knowledge we πŸ™ŒπŸΎ can grow together

Yes I do my own hair and makeup so I consider that cheaper to keep herπŸ€—πŸ€—
Basically YES I can do your Hair or MakeupπŸ’„πŸ’πŸΎ‍♀️ “BOOK ME”

I’m open to suggestions and ideas πŸ’‘ an maybe a little criticism which will push me to make this a better channel for my viewers but most importantly my Hunnys ❤️πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ’―

So please LIKE SHARE COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE πŸ‘†πŸΎπŸ‘†πŸΎπŸ‘†πŸΎ so we can get going on this journey of ✨KellsHairAnBeauty✨ an continue to be Flawless and Fierce πŸ’„πŸ’πŸΎ‍♀️🀩

#ohio,#naturalhair,#noperm,#prank,#vlog,#plants,#cooking,#seafoodboil,#closure,#gostbond,#got2b,#baby,#reviews,#blowdry,#facialcleanse,#eyelash,#brows,#themelt,#worldsrar,#viral,#viralvideo,#love,#family,#storytime,#tone,#clothinghaul,#jewelery,#halloween,#easter,#mothersday,#Christmas,#newyearseve,#saintpatrickday,#gemini,#aries,#aquarius,#hotgirlsummer,#fallmakeup,#slayage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments