Advertisement

Skinny Classic Happy Planner ~ Plan With Me

Skinny Classic Happy Planner ~ Plan With Me Today I am doing my first Skinny CLASSIC Happy Planner PLAN WITH ME! Woowoo! And you know what?! This is one of my fav spreads to date! So fun!

I challenged myself to only use ONE sticker book and it was a really good challenge for me. I hope this encourages you guys to use what you've got and to not sweat the small stuff!

Want to shop the Skinny CLASSIC or MINI Happy Planner line? Here's the link -

And for more fun, follow me on other platforms below and be sure to subscribe to this series so you don’t miss a thing!

My Amazon Storefront


Instagram -

Facebook -

Pinterest -

Want to collab?

Contact me at

**Some links shared are affiliated links and I earn a commission when purchases are made through them. My reviews and use of the products are not influenced by the commission I earn. If I share a product or item, I share due to their quality and my love for them!**

Music: Secret Sauce
Musician: Jef

Music: Remember
Musician: @iksonofficial

xo,
erica

the happy planner,skinny planner,skinny classic happy planner,plan with me,planner,plan,planning,planner addict,planner babe,erica canant,crafty,live creatively,plan a happy life,stickers,washi,arts and crafts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments