Advertisement

WHO IS COMING IN 2020? YOU DECIDE! + BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

WHO IS COMING IN 2020? YOU DECIDE! + BIG ANNOUNCEMENT 2020. The year for new videos, new ideas and new ways to continue the melony journey! I've been around since 2014 with this gaming series and boy.. it's been a rollercoaster of a path. We're starting this year clean. I got two big announcements to share and I brought my megaphone.

FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT:

To give back to you lovely fruityheads, I'm gonna assign you with a mission:

WHO IS JOINING THE VANNAMELON CHANNEL NEXT?

For the first time: YOU audience get to decide how the lore of the Vannamelon channel will play out this year and who's gonna be joining the channel next! Rules are simple:

1. The character has to be a girl!
2. The character has to be unique, fun and CRAZY.
3. The character can't be too "kid-friendly" - a good middle!

I mention a couple other characters I wouldn't really accept, like more MLP characters and such lol. All mentioned in the video, so please watch carefully! This is gonna be a crazy ride and I'll be watching the comments and will be updating you how it will play out.

SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT:


WE. GOT. MERCH.


There's no words to explain how excited I am to finally reveal this to you all. Thanks to Fanfiber, my talented friends and beyond planning the reality of Official Vannamelon Merch has now came true!

TWEET AT ME A SELFIE OF YOUR STUFF WHEN YOU GET THEM. PLEASE.

Credits

THUMBNAIL:

KH3: Toy Box Battle (Remix)

Mario Kart Wii: Coconut Mall (Remix)

Super Mario 64: Inside the Castle Walls (Remix)


"Teenage Mabel Pines" by CaptainX21 -
"Female Thanos" by Icebersky -
"Prince Peacher" by @revolocities on Twitter


▬▬▬▬

FOLLOW ME HERE!
⊹ Twitter:
⊹ Instagram:
⊹ Amino:

- Contact me at VannamelonBusiness@gmail.com -

Vannamelon,Vanna,VannaGames,Fluttershee,Fluttershee Plays,Isabelle Plays,Isabelle,Lets Play,Update,Fluttershy Plays,Animal Crossing,Nintendo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments