Advertisement

Dropping Her Off To Have A Baby! | My Pregnant Horse Pt. 9

Dropping Her Off To Have A Baby! | My Pregnant Horse Pt. 9 Dropping her off to have a baby! My pregnant horse pt.9

I finally dropped Crystal off at the vet to have her baby! We arrived kinda late and had lots to do before settling in. I hope you enjoy watching! 💕

Check out Buena Vista Farm: Buena Vista Farm, Inc. on facebook!

Check out my Merch! :

♡↓ Keep Up With Me ↓♡
▹ Equestrian Instagram: @ValentinaCowgirl
▹ Personal Instagram: @_CindyValentina_
▹Facebook Page: Valentina Cowgirl
▹Twitter: @CindyValentinaX

▹ Email: ValentinaCowgirl@Gmail.Com

Check out my other channel 💕 :

↓ Equipment ↓
▹ Camera: Canon Rebel T5i
▹ Vlog Camera:
▹ Editing Software: Imovie

Equestrianlifestyle,barnvlog,valentina cowgirl,valentina cowgirl baby horse,my horse accidentally got pregnant,equestrian day in the life,my pregnant horse,barn tour,horse giving birth,taking my horse to the vet,foal alert,preparing a mare for foaling,how to prepare for a foal,horse trailer tour,meet my horses,how to trailer a horse,reproduction vet,repro vet,baby horse,foaling barn,all my pets,equine medicine,meet my new foal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments