Advertisement

Dying my eyelashes for my holiday

Dying my eyelashes for my holiday Dying my eyelashes for my holidays.

I more often than not have the lash extensions in just for my holidays.
But my bottom lashes are fair, so they need dying. In this vlog I've used Marvel Brow.

I bought a new dye kit from Salon services and thought I'd give it a try.

I love the out come an dof course you can dye your top lashes and your brows.

Ige only ever been a few times to have mine dyed at a salon, I think it's as easy to do it yourself and takes less time.

Graphics by joshuagwalker@hotmail.com

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE for FREE.

YouTube, Click here to SUBSCRIBE for .


Facebook

Twitter  

Instagram 

#eyelashes #dyingeyelashes #marvelbrow #holidays #nevelouise #sydandell,

Post a Comment

0 Comments