Advertisement

Fluffy Strange Creature Attempts A Transformation / aka I dyed my hair

Fluffy Strange Creature Attempts A Transformation / aka I dyed my hair Please do not be alarmed

🌼🌼
Please feel free to subscribe here if you enjoyed this video!

Watch my Streams: Twitch.tv/nekomewleta
Instagram:
Twitter:

If you have any app or video recommendations for me please let me know! I love to try new things!

🌼🌼
My Profile Picture and art I use in my intro is by Aloha! Sushicore please, check them out here:

🌼🌼

If you want to see how I make my gameplay videos check out this video:

I record on a Canon PowerShot SX710 HS or a Canon EOS Rebel T3i
I edit my videos using Final Cut Pro
I make my Thumbnails using Adobe Photoshop
All the the music I use is either from Free Music Archive or is my own music which is available for free (and for you to use) here:

🌼🌼

Song: Johnnie Bismarck and the Fillings - Do the Jelly Donut

nekomewleta,hair dying,diy hair,hair dye,arctic fox,arctic fox orange,orange hair,pink hair,demi perminate,I love the smell of hair dye,curly hair,curly hair dying,diy dying curly hair,3a,3b,3c,2c,mess of a human,

Post a Comment

0 Comments