Advertisement

Come workout with Chay! Training the abs!!馃槗 Be sure to subscribe, like, & comment!

Come workout with Chay! Training the abs!!馃槗 Be sure to subscribe, like, & comment! In this video, i demo some ab workout variations. I also do them. My veiwers can do either at home or at the gym! This workout was crazy for me. But honestly, these workouts are not hard to do. I do 9 ab workouts: High knee taps, Russian twist, leg raises, hip raises, flutter kicks( which I struggled with myself), plank knee to elbows, chair sit-ups, seated in and outs( which I also struggled with), then I end it off with jumping jacks! All of these exercises are done for 45 seconds with a 15-second rest. Always work on discipline!! I have to as well. As you can see I did a lot of pauses. So that's why for the time being, getting back into the gym. I have to do this workout practically every day, in order to not pause during my workouts as much as I did here.
Other pages to follow:


My last video:

comment!

Post a Comment

0 Comments