Advertisement

Dollar General Haul Video - Check Out What I Got (Make Sure To Watch The Entire Video)

Dollar General Haul Video - Check Out What I Got (Make Sure To Watch The Entire Video) I had to make a quick trip to the Dollar General today to grab 1 item and of course I left with more than that lol. See what I got.

Please like and comment on my video, subscribe to my channel, and don't forget to click on the notification bell. Thanks!

eBay Store -

I've gotten multiple requests for my mailing address so if you feel inclined to send me or Kimberly something just use the address below. As always if we get things mailed to us we will post a video of what was received and give shout outs.

KIMMYS CLOTHES
2370 W Cleveland Avenue
Suite 108, # 233
Madera, CA 93637-8742

eBay Sourcing,eBay,Retail Therapy,Retail Arbitrage,Treasure Hunter,Bargain Hunter,Treasure Chest,Gold Mine,99 Cent Store Scores,Great Treasures,Great Finds,Awesome Treasures,Online Reseller,eBay Seller,Online Seller,Christmas Gifts,What To Get At The 99 Cent Store,What Mexicans Like To Buy,New Dollar General,Dollar General Shopping Trip,Dollar General Inventory,Dollar General Store,Dollar General Haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments