Advertisement

Abandoned School - Closed Because of Airplanes Landing

Abandoned School - Closed Because of Airplanes Landing This school was closed down in 1989 because of the growing Atlanta International Airport encroaching on the land. Thirty years later it's still sitting deep in the woods completely abandoned.

More videos on My Second Channel -

INSTAGRAM - mobileinstinct -

All of my videos are organized by state on my website

Have a cool place you want me to check out? Tell me about it!

Check out some other videos of mine!

Abandoned LA ZOO

Border wall at an abandoned beach



#abandoned #urbex #mobileinstinct

abandoned school,mobile instinct abandoned places,abandoned in georgia,urbex atlanta,abandoned in atlanta,mobile instinct urbex,atlas obscura atlanta,college park atlanta,

Post a Comment

0 Comments