Advertisement

Lilith Birthday Haul!!! Volks Mini Dollfie Dream BJD Clothes And Accessories Haul

Lilith Birthday Haul!!! Volks Mini Dollfie Dream BJD Clothes And Accessories Haul Hi Everyone!!! I hope you liked the video!!! I'm sorry that this video has come out late and the Christmas haul will come out next week.

Please read description if your curious why I've been away, If you aren't aware of the changes coming to YouTube, if you have your own channel or of you enjoy any 'child friendly' channels.


The reason I've been away is because of my personal life. I won't go into detail but I have had a lot of stuff happen but it has caused me to stop making and editing videos. I do apologise for this as I know you've been very patient and supportive even though I suddenly disappeared from YouTube.

On a much more serious note, I wanted to discuss the current and future state of YouTube. For those who don't know, YouTube has gotten into trouble for taking data from children. Why? Well they collected data to get targeted ads on their videos, which brings in more money, which is illegal as it goes against the laws in the US. This law is called COPPA. They've decided to take action on this by making it so that any video on the internet, not just on YouTube (though it does effect YouTube much more), can't have targeted adverts based on the data collected about their viewing habits, as they can't do this any longer if they think a video is targeted towards children. This creates several problems for creators on YouTube, some include:

- No targeted ads (this is how YouTubers make most of their money)
- No notifications (YouTube won't notify subscribers about when a new video is uploaded)
- Live Streams and Premieres will no longer have a live chat (which goes against the entire point them which is to connect live with your audience...)
- Community Posts won't be available (I don't have it as I don't have 1,000 subs but this is very useful for communicating to your audience)
- Comments won't be enabled
- No Donate button (which is dumb as you can't donate to charity... so child friendly channels can't do anything with a charity on YouTube [at least not in the same way as Mr Beast did his])
- No end cards or and screens
- No playback in Miniplayer
- No notification bell
- No save to playlist

*If you don't comply with this the FTC, the ones who came up with this rule, will fine creators who break this law in the US. Creators outside the US will have their channel deleted (I think...). *
* Please be careful!!!!*

As you can see you can barely do anything on your videos now... even if your like me and don't make any money from YouTube, you and your audience won't be able to interact at all. Which means I can't read any of your suggestions or wonderful comments.

Please do look into this more as it may affect you. Some other creators have also created great videos discussing the issue so please do check them out as they talk about this in a much greater detail!!!

On another note... I also won't be doing shout outs any longer as this make it so I can't upload any videos in advance. I do apologise for this as I know many of you love this. This is obviously my fault as I didn't comprehend how much time college would take up so I do understand if you're disappointed since I know from your comments how much this has made some of your days a little bit brighter. I do hope you can forgive me for this choice.

Thank you for watching my video and I hope you enjoyed it!!!

Songs used:

1) Kevin Macleod - Easy Lemon
2) Kevin Macleod - Carefree
3) Kevin Macleod - Inner Light
4) Kevin Macleod - Cipher

Dollfie Dream,BJD Haul,Dollfie Dream Haul,BJD,dollfie dream,bjd,bjd haul,Mini Dollfie Dream,mini dollfie dream,mini dollfie dream liliru,mini dollfie dream haul,bjd clothes haul,dollfie dream clothes haul,mini dollfie dream clothes haul,bjd shoes,bjd clothes,bjd wigs,CODENOiR,cooldollgirl100,cooldollgirl100 :D,Dollfie Dream Liliru,dollfie dream liliru,PetiteBonita,natrume,FlowerDollRoom,PenginWorkshop,FreyacchisStore,Volks,Volks Dollfie Dream,

Post a Comment

0 Comments