Advertisement

Mystical Village

Mystical Village Here's a little track I made for this lady who has a similar dream as me about escaping to a mystical village and recreating the world in g-d's image.
It makes me wonder why are there like no famous couples? I had some great conversations with a few of my teachers and mentors who told me that the world would be redeemed not by a man alone, or a woman alone - but a conscious couple who had really done their spiritual work.
I totally get it because I see an epidemic in the world of divide and conquer tactics, feminizing and domesticating males and encasing women in a emotional shell of self defense against a toxic reality.
So these conversations inspired this rap and I think the rhythm and rhyme along with the visuals helps tell the story of what happened to us that has us so lost.
. The track is called Mystical Village because I find that when I came out here and learned about life on the n8v american "Hoop" , that many people, who have had it with the sickness on earth are looking for this place and they have all these ideas about where to go to find it and what it should already be.
But I'll have to be honest with you folks as much as I would love for you to come out and visit me in the wilderness,
The truth is that the mystical village is in our hearts and in the past, it could be in the present if we really reach out into the ether and grab the concept of oneness and work to create it, and it is definitely in our future as one form or another because this has always been G-d's plan.
The mystical village is Eden before we succumbed to the lie that we could replace g-d as all of our science, technology and so called evolution tempted us further from the truth.
There is still a chance and a way to use all that we have created to give life force to the Hoop, the rainbow trail aka the mystical village, which is truly a place where there is a space for everyone and every creature.
If we believe something can become broken than we must believe it can be fixed.
And one of the first things we should do is forgive and love all of the broken parts about the world and ourselves so they can be cleansed and emerge from the shadows.

Thanks for watching +++ Peace on you from the Hoop

Everyone who knows me knows I never shut up about the Hoop because I know it is a blueprint for a better world.
Often people ask me about "Living on the land" and how that is done and to be honest it is going to take a village and possibly a conscious couple to moderate and oversee the creation of this dream.
There is a Jewish saying "Finding our soul mates is as difficult as splitting the red sea" A reference to how Moses came to the sea with the chosen people carrying the blueprint for a better world - the Torah being pursued by an army. He asked G-d "What now?" As it had seemed like there was no further he could go to save the people. And the answer was "Keep going!" So trusting G-d. Moses stepped out into the sea and amazingly it opened and made a passage for the people to escape - a condition that was set in place when the world was created.
So it is with finding our soul mates -a condition- -a possibility- that has the potential to give renewed life to the whole world because to really do it I believe is going to bring about the redemption of humankind when a man and a woman together are able to grasp this kind of ancient & sacred, selfless giving and sharing, truth and honesty that is so rare and endangered.
You will sometimes feel like you can't possibly take another step in this journey because our world really is that full of evil and enemies and entities who unconsciously and greedily feed on our disconnect.
So it was and so it is , That with this blueprint of a Hoop that I have been sharing for many years, a life-giving, nomadic, symbiotic walk-in-truth and beauty, that I have to continue walking forward with it even is it appears there is no village to support me and my animals, and even no clear trail to this destination.
So dim is the light of this kind of life-way that even describing it takes much dialogue and much unfamiliar phrases like "walk in truth"
What on earth is a walk in truth people ask? It's a way of giving something - in every encounter - giving more than you take - of your spirit, of your voice, of your hands, planting back for what you take out of the ground, and from each other.
As I describe in this song, this "hoop" was and is as wide as daylight and starlight. It is as deep and complex as a combination of all of the races, religions and communities on earth intertwined.
It was a web and a path that connected all of the deep spiritual concepts of the mystic schools on earth to each other to create a One unit - a whole.
If you have any idea what I am talking about then we might be close to getting it back.
+++

Village

Post a Comment

0 Comments