Advertisement

Foxy's specifically wintry christmassy like intro 2019

Foxy's specifically wintry christmassy like intro 2019 Hello everybody its Foxy speaking and yes in this video there was me 'Foxy' showing you guys one of my strongly glorious and newest intros which I'll only be using temporarily :-). This one specifically is a wintry like intro ready for the festive christmas season which I'll be using from the 25th November 2019 until the 6th January 2020 to be fairly informative :-). I thought you guys might like to see something like this which is why I've shared it and I'm sorry that I'll only be using it for 6 weeks. I'll be using this intro for my edited videos for the period I'll be using it for but after the 6th January 2020 I'll be using my usual intros after that :-). Thanks for watching everybody :-).
From Foxy :-).

Foxy's specifically wintry christmassy like intro 2019,Foxy's specifically wintry christmassy like intro,Foxy's,specifically wintry christmassy intro,specifically,wintry,christmassy,like,intro,2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments