Advertisement

Flosstube #48--Two Finishes & Current WIPs.

Flosstube #48--Two Finishes & Current WIPs. I show my 2 finishes, and my current WIPs.
*******Well, you definitely can't trust my math!!!! When you have the amount of inches of floss you need, you divide by "36" to convert it to yards (not 3)!!!!!!!

@Handworkmaniac on Instagram (Brenda)
adnerbyakj@gmail.com
LNS: The Craft Center of Fine Stitchery in Salt Lake City
My Lapstand is the "Elan" from Artisan Designs Website.

Monthly Mystery SALs I Talked About:
--LinenandThreads.com, 2020 SAL. I am using 40 ct Alabaster Zweigart Linen and Belle Soie "Blue Lagoon" silk in two different dye lots, and Silk n Colors "Alpine Grasses". 1over 2.
ModernFolkEmbroidery.com, 2020 SAL--I will be using "Missus Sedas" silk hank (she has an Etsy Store). I ordered "SuperNova".

Finishes:
--“Autumn Saltboxes #2” by Plum Street Sampler. 40 ct Silkweaver Autumn Fields, 1 over 2, called for Gentle Arts threads.
-- January Perpetual Calendar Card. Making for my SamSarah “Fun Every Day” perpetual calendar, design based on Bent Creek “Winter Arches” pattern. On brown perforated paper, GAST and WDW threads.

Current WIPs:
-- Peaceable Kingdom by Catherine Theron (class piece)
-- Victorian Charm by Dimensions. 2 strands on 18 ct dark blue aida. Kit fabric and threads.
-- Words To Live By Mystery SAL, by Tiny Modernist. 32 ct black linen, called for DMC, 2 over 2.
-- R-Kade by Long Dog Samplers. 40 ct PTP “Conifer”. “Silks 4 U” hanks of silk, 1 over 2.
-- Day and Night by Long Dog Samplers. 40 ct PTP “valor” linen. Called for DMC, 1 over 2.
-- Band of Roses 1845 by Cross Stitch Antiques. 40 ct Lakeside “maritime white” linen. Called for DMC threads except I subbed Au Ver A Soie 1416 for the dark blue (DMC 823).
--Disneyland by Neni Designs (etsy), 1 over 2 on 40 ct Dwarf Linen. DMC threads.
--Stitching Shelf by Heaven and Earth Designs. Artwork by Aimee Stewart. 1 over 1 on 25 ct Evenweave. I bought the bag printed with the pattern (and the other stitcher's shelf bags, zipper bags, and notebook) at Society6.com.

WIPs.

Post a Comment

0 Comments