Advertisement

Interview with James Fox, subject UFOs and Aliens

Interview with James Fox, subject UFOs and Aliens This was an interview that I conducted with James Fox back in 2012. The subject was UFOs and Aliens. If you enjoy this content please subscribe and like. Once I get 1000 subscribers I can go live on here and take u with me when I explore haunted locations or when I do live interviews with guests!



The Midnight Highway is a channel I decide to put up on YouTube that will cover everything and anything that has some sort of ‘Shock Value’ to it. Videos such as possible Asteroids striking the Earth, celebrities lives and their deaths. Paranormal material, fights, Serial Killers, and the list goes on. Basically we are a channel of total truth. If you see a video posted on this channel it should be considered truth until proven otherwise. If you like this type of content Please subscribe to the Channel and hit that like button. We have just begun as of January 18th, 2020. Once we reach 1000 subscribers we will be doing live podcasts from this here!

My contact info:

My Facebook:

Phone: 3307182763

My Email:

shawnlonkert98@yahoo.com

james,fox,ufo,ufos,aliens,space,visiting,earth,shawn,lonkert,the,misnight,highway,radio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments